Thursday, February 26, 2009

I here..working my way back from a place called Anger


I plan on just staying busy!
That seems to be the only way I can work through the stress brought on with the hardships of dealing so closely with such grave news of our friend's journey with Cancer.
What is the odds that we both would have such close friends BOTH fighting brain cancer at the same time?

It may take a day or two but I can work off the hostility I feel and maybe get back to a place that isn't quite so ugly and angry. A clean house will lift me up, getting into all those cracks and cubbies. I have very little positive things to share...from a personal stand point. Karey is doing well, loosing her hair and told she has chemo for a full year. No news on the tumors reactions to the chemo and radiation until the first week in March. Jim's surgery is today.

Addition to todays post....
Rebecca has a U TUBE you have to watch. The best 7 minutes of my day!!
I love Jesus but...Go and watch.
Thank you Rebecca. Glad I found you again.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry to read what your friends are going through! I wish I had some words of comfort to offer, but find myself wordless when I read about these sort of situations. Just know I'm thinking of you, and your friends.
    I'm glad my journal was able to give you an unexpected laugh and smile today. Take care now,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sounds like a very rough time. I hate it for both if you:(

    The video....must be Ellen right? I might hit the bottle me-self;)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.