Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A day of discouragement


I am not always a good student yet "Life" as a teacher never gives up on me.
I was just cruising along, enjoying the winter months at HOME since we left for the season last year and " Knock Knock" time for lesson.
First the blog news of Kim's passing that brought me to tears......
Then a phone call stating my friend ( my uncle) has brain bleed, a stroke to be followed up with another call that my friend ( my aunt) on the other side of the family has had a stroke.
I was in the very same hospital with two different loved ones and my mom on opposite sides. I wished I was feeling her presence....we could have share this together.
DON"T QUIT..words of encouragement

2 comments:

  1. ((((((((TJ!!!!))))))))))))

    It's SO good to hear from you. I've missed you, girlfriend, and I, too, am saddened by Kim's passing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your surgeries and prayers for you and your loved ones.

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.