Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reality Check ??

I like to think that-








I can not always understand her action which is obviously
an intentional effort on her part so why ask me?


I have watched her behavioral or verbal insults,

she seems proud of them to me.

Anyone who takes great pleasure in calling herself along

with her close friends "Bitch" is announcing their presence

of ugliness with pride. Is it a hip thang? Dunno?

She is young and her time will come with the assurance of a reality check.

Have patience....arbitrator I am not seeing negotiation.

Laughing ...Damn that girl is loud!

I am giving a baby shower the first weekend in March.

Seems we have a questionable but relevant guest on our list.

I am in charge of games....so far it has been a challenge.

Here is #1. sounds entertaining to me

Ideas??

Lauren's Love at first sight... baby.

Painting today.

A dreary day with ice and rain.

I will look for my own sunshine....

I wish you Health , Happiness and much laughter.

TJ

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The game you've come up with sounds interesting to me!

    Beautiful photo of Lauren and her baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.