Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Suffering in silence ..Oh they wish! Call me cry baby...



Physical therapy must take more then a few tweaks....of course I knew that but had such high hopes.

This Steve is cautious and soon he will have the results of the MRI. That is such a wonderful test and I feel so fortunate to be able to have it.
Because of my history back in 2000 with cancer they even did an injection that will help to highlight any cancer hot spots if they exists.

I have been told so many horror stories of such neck, shoulder and arm pain that nothing ever really shows up.
Me That would be great to find NOTHING but I do need NOTHING fixed.
Man I don't ask for much now do I?

I try very hard to be manageable and pleasent but admit I have dropped a few tears.

Seen this joke and thought it was cute...
Photobucket



Go bless those who choose to work with people with their worst sides....
G'Day!

4 comments:

  1. Your in my thoughts TJ! XXOO


    Love the new header, it's so you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, TJ! I don't even want to think about what I'd be like if I were hurting all the time...

    XO

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my dear, I`m so sorry to hear of your fears; at least I`m here in time to add my prayers.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to keep your sense of wit about you...during a "witless" situation.

    Good luck, tj!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.