Friday, July 25, 2008

UMPA!!

Photobucket
Tommorrow we will be going to a Tiger's baseball game. That is in Greek town, a place I love!!
I love the Pegasus Taverna Restaurant, great classic Greek dishes are prepared in a grand open kitchen in front of the dining room. They serve flaming cheese, everyone yells "UMPA"
No idea what that means...vawella maybe?

It is such a quiet day. Phones aren't screaming, a nice warm breezy 79 degrees.
Glass of white wine, both hubster and old dog fast asleep on the couch.
Cooking fresh corn on the cob and chicken wings with a garlic, basil, oregeno, and olive oil dip.

My shoulder still hurts but it maybe something that will take a bit of time to work through.
More whine...why sure Thanks!
(( laughing ))
Unlike so many, I am NOT a brave heart. If it hurts I hollor.

Sunday, well "oh hummm."
Can't make it and never had any plans to do so.
Hubster and the youngest son and his family will attend for which I am thankful. Our oldest son will be with his family up north at his boss's cookout.
I can not bare the thoughts of my presence which will only make everyone uncomfortable.
Not good for me and definately not good for them.....so party on and be thankful. I haven't a forgiveness performance left in me.... not for those few.

I am thankful.
Thankful for :
appliances that work as they should
a wonderful new renter
family that Loves and Respect one another
the birth of a new Star Gazer lily
the Cardinal who wakes me in the morning
the tree frogs who totally rock in my book.

Wishing everyone happiness, health and much laughter,
love TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.