Thursday, March 20, 2008

Celebrating- Festival of Trees

First Day of Spring (Spring Equinox ) 2008
There are two days each year when the daytime and night time hours are approximately equal -- each being 12 hours long. One occurs between March 19 and 21 and is called the Spring or Vernal Equinox. The other happens in September.

I haven't any idea of what today will bring or what I will contribute.
A clean slate, appointment free, no work...no plans.
Does it get any better? I think not...

I will start the day with a small crack in each room's window allowing the assorted birds song to be appreciated. It is 28 degrees today so it will be a small crack.... a very small crack.

Time to kick the fun meter up a notch...laughing
( I recently acquired some new shock absorbers)
Ahhh yes...Spring time.

I can only laugh at this visual in my backyard...
I will share this much with you Rabbits , I am seeing Rabbits.

2 comments:

  1. BAM! Kickin it up another notch for good measure. ;) XXOO


    LOVE your slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first day of spring! But I'm not seeing rabbits here in Texas...

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.