Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A change of outlook...



I want to recant the blog entry title I had posted earlier this morning.
When I walked away I felt the word ordinary and it bothered me that I used it for a title.

It feels good, these last months.
Last year was such a struggle with events that created their own stresses.
We had more then the natural consequence of couples that have been together for so many years.

I no longer feel the like night moths that never cease to stop trying to fly into the lights on our back deck.
I would watch them, fluttering with aim all around the globes of light for hours...
thinking the whole time that I wasn't much different.

I was stuck on trying to do what I do best, love one single man without doubts, regrets or reservations. Get back on my feet health wise...

It was a long trying year last year...and I don't want to look back.

I want to enjoy all the simple things and there isn't any day better then today, then maybe tomorrow.
I still long..I am not sure for what.
I am just a restless soul and a grateful women.

It's a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.