Friday, March 20, 2009

about CAAT...


The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Healthy cell support.
I found what I was looking for at the library. The recent discovery of our two closest friends and their brain cancer sent me on this search for dietary support supplements.

Amino acids are the chemical units or "building blocks," as they are popularly called, that make up protein.
Proteins are a necessary part of every living cell in the body. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight. In the human body, protein substances make up the muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair, and many vital body fluids, and are essential for the growth, repair and healing of bones, tissues and cells. more..

I bought Grape Seed extract..everything I read couldn't say enough great things about this antioxidant.
L-Glutamine-proven for known positive immune response and lots of Vitamin C.
I will add these daily to help support my Centrum Silver vitamin.
Oh yea, the hubster is too.
He frowned but I have made it easy for him with a Monday through Sunday pill handler
that says "Eat Me" [had to catch his eye]

I realize this is a panic attack, but I really believe it can't hurt so why not?

I have had cancer once, it wasn't anything compared to malignant glioma in your brain. I can't find any support for any kind of hope anywhere, my heart breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.