Thursday, March 19, 2009

I loved this movie...


I am always slow at getting to new releases.
I LOVED THIS ONE!
The Other Boleyn Girl
The family, mainly the grown children were ripped apart in attempt to obtain wealth and status. The uncle and father whored the sisters at any cost to get with the king for an heir.
The king was way to wrapped up in his inability to produce a legitimate male heir, ironically his daughter Elizabeth served her country well for forty-five years. The wardrobe was fabulous!

I have said it before and I will say again.
I would not have cared to live in any era that came before the inventions of a washer/dryer and dishwasher.
I am off to the library...I need to get informed about amino acids.
I have read so many great things on line...now to dig deeper.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting me - Love your pink sneaks!! I want to see this too - I have to wait for a day by mysel f- my hubs does not want to see it

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.