Friday, April 24, 2009

Singing...

All I can say is WOW!

It is so beautiful today!

You know it was hard winter when I walk out back see one dead pine tree, the carcass of a deer and alot of fallen old branches!

Frogs singing, birds chasing each other for those Spring like reasons that birds do ..and I am dragging deck furinture out!
We never put the grill up, we cook out all seasons.

We even had a "DRIVE BY BARKING" ya know when someone drives by your house and the dog hanging out the window barks...yup it is summer!

Wishing everyone the best of eva!
TJ

3 comments:

  1. Yea it's freaking gorgeous here too! Heading back to the pool right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, drive by barking! It's beautiful in my State right now and I'm loving it. Bring on the warm air and the peaceful evenings of Summer~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drive by barking? How funny! I'm so ready for nicer days! We've had rain for almost a week now!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there. ~ Franklin P. Jones
Attitude is a Choice.